Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I KNOW A GOOD DEAL WHEN I SEE ONE

Everybody's looking for a DEAL these days.  When I say deal, I really mean buyers out there are looking for a "steal."  Well, if you're looking for a "steal" in Dickson County, I've got one.  204 Cardinal Circle in Dickson, Tennessee is a home you need to take a hard look at.  This home is priced at $109,900.  It appraised for $132,450 in September 2010.  THAT is built-in equity, folks. 

This home is located in a quiet, established neighborhood close to shopping, schools, restaurants.  It is on a nice corner lot.  It is full brick, which in itself, is hard to find at that price.  It has three bedrooms, two full and one half bath.  A full basement, detached garage, screened in porch, and a finished upstairs bonus room.

Okay, it isn't a luxury home, but has been well maintained and offers alot of home for the money.  So, while you're out looking for a steal, at least consider 204 Cardinal Circle, Dickson, Tennessee.  It's a deal.... I mean steal.  Call me today at 615 943-3075  Sheree Rudd, Crye-Leike Realtors 615 799-6288

No comments:

Post a Comment